Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Sites added to Blogroll

In case you care what other sites might have information about immigration equality, I have several sites that are either dedicated exclusively to the cause, or at least mention it as a topic when there is news.

I added a couple new sites to the blogroll today, one of them being the Love Exiles Foundation. If you want to see more examples of people affected by US immigration inequality besides Alex and I, you can go to their stories section to see many more examples. It is heart breaking, but it is also empowering.

It is heart breaking, because Alex and I don't really want to leave our home and our friends behind, but it is empowering, because we have examples of others who were successful in finding a way to stay together and thrive in new homes. I know that if we have to, we'll be able to make that transition as well.

-Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis